This is exactly how it is going to be arranged when it is finished. In between each block, there is going to be some blue stripping. Since my last quilt post, I have finished six blocks...
...Dresden Plate...
...Kaleidoscope...
...Log Cabin...I have four of these.
I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving. We are driving across the state to spend Thanksgiving weekend with my aunt. This will be the fourth year that we have gone. To get ready, I need to go pack. I like packing, but I tend to be an over packer. Instead of packing just two shirts for a couple of days, I pack four. I mean...I might get something on one of my shirts and I would need a new one! I need to cut back though because I need to get everything into one small suitcase. Have a great Thanksgiving!

3 comments:
Just simply beautiful. You are doing a great job :)
Shalom, Mrs. Jones
Very pretty Micah! It looks like all your points and corners are matching up just right! That is so hard to do! Look forward to seeing more!
Wow,,,that's going to be beautiful. I especially like how the four corners add depth. Very nice job:)
Post a Comment