The main thing I've been focusing on is selling this dress...
So far, I have only sold two. That is a disappointing number, but I know that I can increase sales.
The most exciting project has been setting up an online store on Etsy...
The Heritage Clothesline
By doing this, I am hoping to reach even more people. The best part is that the first item I listed sold within twelve hours. I am incredibly pleased with that. The bad part is that I will not always been able to keep something stocked in the store. I'm discovering just how time consuming it is to create your own patterns and sell the results.



3 comments:
Your work is just beautiful! What size dolls do you make them to fit?
Thank you!
The clothes will fit American Girl dolls, which are 18". I imagine they would fit similar sized dolls as well.
Goodness gracious, that first picture looks like it *totally* belongs in the American Girl catalog!! *Gorgeous*, awesome picture!
Anyway though, your sewing is just lovely! I know doing all that is not easy and is extremely time consuming.
Post a Comment